ShareThis

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Chasing Magic #Review @GenaDLutz


Anika Webb is an extremely talented witch with certain goals in mind; pass the final hex-trial at Mystic

Manor, and spend the rest of her free time tussling beneath the sheets with her hunky-warlock lover, Drake.

But with all good intentions, evil will fatefully intercede.

After a jealous foe unleashes a hailstorm of mischief onto an unsuspecting small-town, Anika finds herself battling a volatile spell; where all bets are off, and magic will fly.


This was my first witch book and I LOVE IT, I am HOOKED!!! I can't wait to get my hands on the next one so Miss Gena better get busy!!

I love the camaraderie and hotness between Anika and Drake...the fire and passion between them POPS off the pages at you. I can't even begin to explain how I feel about Faing; I love that this "little" Dragon can change from 6" to 10'..he is such a pain in the arse, yet you love him immediately. Ginger is SOOO much fun, I laughed so much, especially when she calls Drake "Beef Cake". This book is full of twists, turns, maham, laughter and some teary eyed situations.

I highly recommend this book, and as I said I can't wait for the next book to see what happens between Anika and Drake, between The Wolves and Anika and Drake, and the funny times to come with Faing and Ginger!!

Reviewed by


BUY A COPY NOW! ONLY $.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!