ShareThis

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Home For Christmas #Review


Single mom, Jenna Blackwell wasn't having a very good start to the Christmas season; her purse got stolen on Black Friday. She's cursing her luck and herself for even being out in the Black Friday madness when the store manager brings in Riley Stanton, a former Navy SEAL who chased down the thieves and recovered her purse. Jenna is blown away by Riley: his looks, his smile, the fact that he ran down the purse snatchers, everything. 

Riley Stanton had no idea when he chased down the kids who stole a few purses that he would walk into a room and have his life changed forever. He looked into Jenna's eyes and saw a strength in her that he found intriguing. 

Riley soon learns that Jenna is everything he ever wanted in a woman. He falls for her and for her son harder than he expected to. Jenna is cautious but welcoming and hopes that she and her son can give Riley the one thing he hasn't had in years, A Home for Christmas.



Who knew that having your purse stolen could turn out to be so wonderful. Riley Stanton and Jenna Blackwell meet on Black Friday after he recovers her purse and over the next few weeks they spend it together in a whirlwind romance that will have you loving both these characters and hoping that they can make it work. This book is part of a series and can be read as a stand alone, this is the first book of Ms. Vaughn's that I have ever read and I must say I could not put this book down and when I did my mind would drift back to it wanting to just pick it back up and keep reading. I really liked how Ms. Vaughn did the epilogue I haven't seen one go that far into the future of the couple before and I must say I really liked that she did it that way because it lets you see what has happened with the couple. I can't wait to read the other books in the series and am really looking forward to reading Mike and Lainey's story. I am so glad I stumbled upon Ms. Vaughn's book and look forward to picking up many more great reads from her! <3

Reviewed by
LainnieBug


GRAB A COPY NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!