ShareThis

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Carpathian Blood #Review @MichelleHoefle

All she wanted was a new life...now caught in the middle of a war...will he be her salvation or her damnation?

Enter a world where vampyres truly exist and join the Terranian Warriors and their mates who fight them.

Mackenzie Hilton and her young brother come to Romania to begin a new life. After an attack by a vampire, they are unwillingly brought into another world.

Vlad is the leader of the Terranian warriors. When he rescues Mackenzie and her brother from a vicious attack, he instinctively wants the lovely Mackenzie for his own.

Terrorized by a power-hungry vampire, will Mackenzie be able to trust in Vlad's love enough to save her? Or will being brought into his world of danger and war break her? 




I want to start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of vampires, especially if they "sparkle" in the sunlight, and anyone who knows me knows this BUT I absolutely loved this book and it had me riveted from the opening line. This was a really well written book that had a different spin on the myth of vampires that I liked, and no THANKFULLY they did not "sparkle" in the sunlight, this is the first in this series by Ms. Hoefle and I've got to say I am super excited to keep reading this series. I love the characters and the storyline and the detail she put into the story was just spectacular. I liked Mack and her strength and will and Vlad was just so yummy and I loved how he protected Mack and her brother a true hero. This is a must read and I promise you won't be disappointed. I think at this rate Ms. Hoefle will have me liking vampires in no time. (as long as they don't start sparkling in the sunlight anyways).

Reviewed by
LainnieBug



GET YOUR COPY NOW!
www.amazon.com/Carpathian-Blood-Michelle-Hoefle-ebook/dp/B00BA4JOBQ/?tag=raaolau-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!