ShareThis

Friday, October 11, 2013

Lily of the Valley #Reviews @SarahDaltry

Lily of the Valley
by Sarah Daltry

Reviews by Rockin Robin Reader and LainnieBug







REVIEW - 5 STARS
Let me begin by saying that I read and reviewed Book 1 of this series, Forget Me Not, not long ago. After reading all of the reviews on it, I was so excited to read it. But something was missing for me. Don't get me wrong, it was a good book. I liked it, but I wanted to love it. I gave it 3.5 stars out of 5. When I got the chance to read this book, Lily of the Valley, I couldn't wait. Something about Book 1 nagged at me, telling me that I should have given it more of a chance. Well, here was my chance.

Technically, this is book 1.5 of the series. It is once again the story of Jack and Lily, only this time it is from Jack's point of view. It follows Jack, a severely troubled 20 year old college student, through his crazy reality. He meets Lily, a girl so unlike himself, who is willing to see past the bad and blindly trust and love him. I cannot even explain how much I loved this book. It was insane to me how changing the point of view of the story made all the difference to me. I loved everything about Jack, about Lily, about their budding relationship and their stories. There was an emotion that I could feel here. It was raw. It was real. I was rooting for the best outcome for both of them. The writing is amazing. I could see and feel every minute of this book. And the spicy sex scenes - wow! 

I'm so glad that I read this story. It gave me the appreciation for the series that I was lacking. I can't wait for more!

I gave Lily of the Valley by Sarah Daltry 5 Stars. Get this book!!!!



REVIEW - 5 STARS
I didn't think I could fall any more in love with Jack when I read Forget Me Not but reading this book with his POV has made me love him that much more. Yes he is all kinds of messed up but I am so glad Lily picked him and didn't give up on him. For me everything seemed sexier reading Jack's POV. I loved being able to read what he was feeling and how he perceived everything. This is a fabulous series from Sarah Daltry and I can't wait to read more from this series. This is a great read and even though it comes after Forget Me Not you don't have to read them in order! Even though I scored this as a 5 star review for me it ranks as a 10 star book and is a MUST read!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!