ShareThis

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Her Wicked Angel #Review @felicityheaton

The King of Demons and the Devil’s right hand man, Asmodeus is a dark angel born of evil and created for destruction. When his master orders him to venture into the mortal world and retrieve a female for him, he seizes the chance to leave Hell for the first time, uncaring of what the Devil has planned for her… until he sets eyes on the most beautiful woman he has ever seen—a female who awakens new feelings within his black heart, unleashing passion so intense that it controls him and desire he cannot resist.

He will not let his wretched master have her. She will belong to him.

Liora is a witch with a bad reputation and an obsession with fighting demons. A mission gone wrong sees her sent to Paris to cool off, but when a dark and deadly warrior with a gaze of golden fire lands in her life, she ends up burning hotter than Hell for the wicked angel. Nothing will stand between her and the immense, forbidding male. Not her cousin. Not Asmodeus’s sworn enemy and twin, Apollyon. And certainly not the Devil.

Caught up in a tempest of danger and soul-searing passion, can they survive against the odds and seize their forever after?


I love Felicity. I can't say I've read all of her works, but I've read a large number of them. I even have one print sitting on my bookshelf at home. I have officially read every one of the "Her Angel" books, and have literally loved all of them. HOWEVER, I just couldn't convince myself to five star this one. After I read "Her Demonic Angel" I was desperate to get my hands on the next one. Up until that point, every single book in this series just got better! I never knew for sure exactly what fantastic event was going to become of the new characters introduced, but I always knew it was be awe inspiring. 

The tension in "Her Wicked Angel" was definitely there. I was always in suspense, eager to reach the "wow" moment. And when I did, I was almost disappointed. It wasn't a huge "wow" like it has been in every other book leading up to this one. That being said, I have a feeling. A feeling that Felicity has taken a minor step backward because she's preparing to build up to another awe inspiring "POW". By the end of "Her Wicked Angel" I felt confident that the story will continue and that there's a HUGE battle on the horizon that will have me wetting my pants!

SO, do I recommend this? ABSOLUTELY, YES! I still can't wait for the next sexy angel man. In fact, I'm curious to know who will be in the spotlight! Will it be the idiot addicted to blood? Or someone we haven't met yet? Felicity, lovey, you know just how to make my heart go pitter-patter.


FIND ALL PURCHASE LOCATIONS ON FELICITY'S WEBSITE


Reviewed by
RED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!