ShareThis

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hell's Phoenix Double #Review @GracenMiller

Hell’s become more than just a playground for the wicked…

Going to Hell was supposed to save Madison, but it didn't work. Knowing she’s dead because of his failure leaves Nix Birmingham only one thing to live for. Revenge. With Micah’s help, he learns to use his Messianic power. Anything for Mads becomes his mantra, even if it means killing innocents to gather the power he needs to succeed. A tsunami he unleashes on a Gulf Coast city is stopped with magical interference, and Nix is more than surprised to feel Madison in the opposing magic. If she’s alive, can he and Micah set a trap to lure her out?

Pandora’s Box…once you open it, there’s no turning back!

Madison has done the unthinkable. She opened Pandora’s Box to save Nix from Hell—and failed. She’s willing to risk her own life to rescue Nix, but she worries about the welfare of her accomplice in the mission, and leaving her son behind. Following up on a lead, she’s ambushed by Nix and Micah. Shocked and hurt to discover Nix has become a willing participant in Hell, she’s more certain than ever she won’t escape the demonic fate her husband outlined for her. While in Hell, she discovers that denying the emergence of her succubus is futile, which means getting Nix out of Hell after embracing her inner demon just became a very real dilemma


Madison Weskott is going to hell just like her daddy said she would. Her demon King of Hell husband is trying his best to get control of Madison & their son Amos. She is fighting tooth & nail to keep that from happening while trying not to lose her humanity in the process. Very hot & steamy read. Good read.



Reviewed by



Bobbi the Book Monster



I am at a stand still. I am not sure which book I have liked more, the first or this one. Sigh it seems that this book may have been more twisted, more mouth wateringly hot than the first. I wasn't even sure if that was possible. But oh boy, how I am so in love with this series. 

So as you have already noticed Mad's life is a little chaotic. Yeah, you know she needs to go pay the bills, remember the dry cleaning and go save Nix from his fate in hell while keeping her son Amos safe. Nothing out of the ordinary for this suburban mom lol. I am telling you that I just love her. She is just so strong and deals with everything that life throws at her. She never backs down and is always giving herself for the ones shes loves. I think she is just great. And oh so yummy Nix, he may have a tarnished soul now and he may have done some serious(ok and maybe a couple of hot) hellish things but I can't help but admire him. He would do anything for the one woman that he has ever loved and he proves it over and over again. And I am so sorry, but I find myself crushing on Micah a little after this book. Yes, he did some seriously jacked up stuff but in his own way he did those things out of love. And the tiny tiny tender side you saw of him just melted me a little. But I am still so totally Team Nix. Hey Gracen, I may need a shirt that says that lol.

Yeppers, as you can see I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was defiantly a one sitter for me, I never even put it down. Like I pointed out this story was a little more twisted than the first, you found out all kinds of meat and ewwy things. I found myself sitting there with my mouth hanging open a a couple of times. And I also may have needed a fan and maybe a glass of ice water. Shiver me timbers, this was one steamy book. And yes, I just used a pirate saying, sorry. Once again fantastic writing, constantly kept me guessing and questioning everything. It all just flowed and I don't think there was ever a down time. I can not wait to read the next in this series.


My song for this book: Change by Deftones






Reviewed by
Ginni Munchk-N


GRAB A COPY


**If you haven't read Pandora's Box yet, Hell's Phoenix won't make sense.** To find Pandora's Box and other works done by Gracen Miller, click the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!