ShareThis

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Breaking Glass #Review @lisa_amowitz


On the night seventeen-year-old Jeremy Glass winds up in the hospital with a broken leg and a blood alcohol level well above the legal limit, his secret crush, Susannah, disappears. When he begins receiving messages from her from beyond the grave, he's not sure whether they're real or if he's losing his grip on reality. Clue by clue, he gets closer to unraveling the mystery, and soon realizes he must discover the truth or become the next victim himself.

This Young Adult Mystery by Lisa Amowitz is everything that I expected, and more.  The main character, Jeremy, is such a strong kid with a great personality.  His story takes him down some super dark roads at times, but he carries on.  There are so many twists and turns in this book that I never knew what was coming.  I just knew that I couldn't stop reading.  Small towns do indeed hold big secrets. 

I give Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz 4 stars.  I'm looking to forward to reading more from her.

Get your copy now!

Reviewed by
Rockin Robin Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!