ShareThis

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Last Kiss #Review @M_R_Murphy


The Last Kiss by M. R. Murphy

Reviewed by LainnieBug

Oh man this book was amazing! I loved the wording M.R. used to make each scene that much more memorable and inticing! The characters were amazing as well, loved Aiden, he was so sexy and just...damn...*sighs*! Raeve was a strong willed and fiercly independent woman who I enjoyed from start to finish. Aiden and her are perfect for one another and are a wonderful pair. I really enjoyed reading their story and getting to know them! This story is now the third book that I have read that made me cry, oh but it was well worth the tears. If you have not read this book you really should it is an emotionally sweet read that is sexy as sin and will hit home to anyone who serves in the military or has a loved one who serves in the military. This is a book that I will read over again and continously recommend to others. Absolutly wonderful read! "Always until eternity"~Raeve and Aiden

GET YOUR COPY NOW!!!

Reviewed by
LainnieBug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!