ShareThis

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

In Too Deep #Review @BrandyLRivers

In Too Deep - 4.5 Star Review
  

By Brandy Rivers
Reviewed by Jedi Christy


















In Too Deep is a great book. It grabs you within sentences of starting it and never lets you go. I have always been a sucker for a book with were-animals and these the author gives me plenty of. These characters are fully developed with flaws and all. If you are against STRONG female LEADS, very exotic scenes, and nail biting characters, then pass this book up. I, on the other hand, will be adding this to my re-read list and signing up for notices for any other upcoming books from her especially about this series. I give this book 4.5 star, only because I want a little more of hot actions (hehe).



Reviewed by
Jedi Christy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!