ShareThis

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Review: The Sincerest Form of Flattery (The Statford Chronicles) by John G. Walker

Life was simple for private detective Tom Statford. Sure, being the Keeper, the first, last and only line of defense between gods and mortals could make for interesting times, but a mundane existence in south-eastern Virginia kept things on the boring side of life. Boring, until bodies appear with all the trademarks of ritualistic homicide. Now, the Keeper must not only stop a psychopath, but also the end of the world.

Easy enough, if the killer doesn't find him first.

 I want to thank John G. Walker for sending this book in to be reviewed. I can't remember the last time a book made me laugh out loud on the first page. It happened twice more on the second page. My rommmate thought I was cracking up! Trip to the funny farm cracking up. Gotta love that!

I have always been a mythology buff and to see gods and goddesses as supporting characters intrigued me. It grabbed my attention and held it. I was fascinated to see how it all played out and I must say, well done!
I'm giving this book a four star rating. I look forward to finding time to read the rest of the Statford Chronicles very soon.


With love from...
...the book worm


Find The Sincerest Form of Flattery by John G. Walker on Amazon, B&N, and Goodreads!


We, the review team of ParaSuperNormalism, strive to leave good reviews without leaving spoilers. We believe we can tempt and entice without ruining a perfectly good book by giving too much away. If you're interested in having your work reviewed by our team, please go here and fill out our request form. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!