ShareThis

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: Gravity


Gravity
Gravity by Dannika Dark

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I'm going to reiterate a constantly verbalized statement of mine: Dannika Dark has easily become my top favorite author, and all you have to do is start with the first paragraph of her first Mageri series book, Sterling. This series never gets old, with new twists and turns in every new step in the storyline. Dannika does NOT disappoint any step along the way, and the newest edition to her series really turns up the heat and action.

If you've read any of the previous books in this series, you can easily expect action and drama, with a pinch of humor and heart string pulling sprinkled in (yes, this is an understatement). However, not even I had expected how deep it would all go. I lost count how many times I wanted to laugh or cry, or laugh and cry, or laugh then cry then laugh and cry in synch, and...well you get the point. I just can't even accurately express how much I loved Gravity. New questions have arisen, but so many that have accumulated from the last three books were answered, or at least more clearly explained. Dannika has an amazing talent to leave a bread crumb trail for her fans to follow, with little slices of cakes and bits of candy to keep the treasure hunt intriguing (and full of sugar).

I've said it countless times, but YOU NEED TO READ THIS SERIES IF YOU HAVEN'T YET! I've managed to introduce a few close friends to Dannika's world, and not one of them has shown any form of disappointment! I mean come on. You KNOW what kind of story you're getting into when the main character compares her sex life (or lack of) to the amount of tongue action she gets from her cat IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THE BOOK! Yea, it's that good. And I'm being serious.

Once again, thank you, Dannika, for your best addition yet. Can't wait for the last installment, as well as further works by you!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!