ShareThis

Monday, April 15, 2013

Soul Covenant Review @littlelisa22

Soul Covenant (Legacy of Secrets #2.5)Soul Covenant by Lisa Logue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ever since Austin was introduced in Lisa's first Legacy of Secrets novel, Cursed Secrets, I've had a thing for Austin. The end of Binding Secrets really threw me off and had me out of sorts because of some negative events that involved Austin. However, after reading this little morsel, things seem to be in better perspective for me. This novella is an absolute necessity for this series, and I'm so glad Lisa put it out there! Now I'm even more in love with Austin, and I can't wait until she releases the next book in the series! I'm absolutely captivated by these characters, and hope to see more of Austin's mother as some point as well. Then again, I'm hoping for that fairy tale ending for all of these characters, but I have a feeling that not everyone is gonna come out on top that deserves it.

This is an easy five star for me. Every book of Lisa's just gets better, and this was easily my favorite even though it's only a novella. Sometimes the little guys pack the biggest punch!

This series is nothing like you've ever read before! If you haven't started it yet, I highly recommend it. I'm impatiently waiting for the next one, and can't seem to get enough. I believe everyone who likes paranormal or fantasy will enjoy this series as well.

View all my reviews

Find out more on Lisa's entire series on her website!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for your input!