ShareThis

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mohawk Moon

Janelle hasn't been back to Fort Edward in ten years. All of a sudden, she's dealing with her mothers death, her broken relationship with her sister, and a dark, sexy stranger following her. She doesn't know whether to be scared, or excited.


Damien needs to restore his families honor. He wants to use Janelle to do it. There's one problem, someone is standing in the way. He's vowed that no one will stop him from getting what rightly belongs to his family. But, can he sacrifice Janelle for it?


Together they must try to save what's left of both their families, and along the way, deal with what's growing between them. Join Damien and Janelle on the beginning of their journey, under the Mohawk Moon.



I love how this is a fast read. Why? Because that means I was hooked. I really did enjoy how N. Kuhn gives a new voice different from anything I've really ever read before. My attention was snagged from the very beginning and I quickly fell in love with Jany and Damien. I look forward to reading more by this author! Easy 4 stars from me!












I was born and raised in western New York. I grew up with a love of books, and a passion for writing. I was always found with my nose in a book. At times it's hard for me to decide to write or read a book! I just love anything to do with books. I read to my youngest daughter daily, hoping she will grow up with the same love of books as I have.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet review! AND for having me today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Nicole's Mohawk Moon blog tour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!