ShareThis

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Review: Wanted


Wanted
Wanted by Kimberly Knight

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have a confession. I read this before I read book 1. I have a signed copy of Where I Need to Be sitting on my bookshelf at home, but I haven't had a chance to pick it up.

That being said, I was happily impressed with Wanted, and the fact that I could follow it fairly easily without knowing exactly what had gone on in book 1. I have full intentions of backtracking so I get the full picture, and I look forward to book 3.

I did intentionally rate this book with only four stars. As much as I like to leave a full five stars, it's rare that I come across an author who's capable of cracking out a book that doesn't leave any room for improvement. I enjoyed how easy it was to read this book, but there were moments where I felt that some information was simply thrown in because the author felt it needed to be in the story, but didn't want to take the time to really enhance on the point. I was also a bit disappointed by the big suspense peak. It started, the author ran through it at full force, and then it was over. It was just too quick.

Despite the few minor disappointments, I did enjoy Wanted. There were things that came up that were never fully explained in this book, and it really gave me a good reason to want to continue reading this series. I NEED to know what is really going on!

To the author, the Knight herself, keep up the good work!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!