ShareThis

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Love During Death Book Blast Tour #LDD @whitesouljamma @authorjessicah


It's tour time! Love During Death has been out for almost a full month and we're celebrating by bringing you all some information about the book, and some special stuff on our fan pages on Facebook! Help Jessica and I spread the word (it's her debut)!

I want to take a moment to thank all of our fans, new and old, for all of your constant support and encouragement. I know I've grown significantly since I started my journey as a writer, and it's all because of all of you that have had faith in me and have constantly held me up when I didn't have any strength left. I want Jessie to feel as loved as I have. Let's show her how amazing it is to be a part of this world! THANK YOU ALL!

Tour Schedule:
Sunday, 1/27/2013
 
Monday, 1/28/2013
 
Tuesday, 1/29/2013
 
Wednesday, 1/30/2013
 
Thursday, 1/31/2013
 
Friday, 2/1/2013
 
Saturday, 2/2/2013
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to check us out on Facebook!

Click here to purchase Love During Death
You may also enjoy The Seventh Layer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!