ShareThis

Monday, December 10, 2012

Review: A Sinister Game


A Sinister Game
A Sinister Game by Heather Killough-Walden

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was really impressed with this book. At first, it was a bit confusing. But then I discovered that it was supposed to be. The pieces fell together gradually, adding a good level of suspense throughout the entire storyline, and I was constantly left guessing. Rarely have I read a book like this and been wrong with my guesses, but this book had me constantly going, "What?!?" I especially like the deeply engrained bit of Norse mythology that you don't actually walk in on until the latter half of the book.

This book was recommended to me, and it did not disappoint! I'll be looking for more works by this author.

Note: Sexual content included, and not intended for YA readers. For all those adult readers out there that like a complex love story entwined in an epic action and suspense novel, this is the book for you!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!