ShareThis

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Review: Night Visions


Night Visions
Night Visions by Elena Gray

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I've seriously started over three times trying to think of the right things to say about Night Visions, and I'm seriously speechless. As a debut novel, Elena Gray really has given herself a high expectation level with any upcoming novels. With mystery, suspense, romance and intrigue, Night Visions never wavered or fell short.

I love a book that just sucks you right in. Night Visions provides a certain "comfort" appeal that allows the reader to step into the shoes of the main character and go traipsing around with her on her haphazard journey to discover who - and what - she is. It's been what seems like a lifetime since I read it, and I still constantly think about the storyline. I look forward to being able to purchase this in print, and adding it to my bookshelf. It's definitely worth rereading again and again!

I'm desperate for more Elena Gray! I can't wait to see what else she has in store for these characters. Night Visions is easily a 5 star novel. It won't let you down!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!