ShareThis

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Review: Closer: A Novella


Closer: A Novella
Closer: A Novella by Dannika Dark

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I just finished Dannika's amazing novella, and I have to say I've never felt so many emotions from a novella! From excitement to heartache, misery to bliss! A fantastic little love story that fits so snugly with her Mageri series. I have hopes that Dannika will incorporate these characters within upcoming novels in her series. There's just so much potential there, waiting patiently just below the surface!

As a diehard fan of Dannika's, this novella does NOT disappoint! Thank goodness it was slow at my workplace today, so that I could give my undivided attention to this beautiful little number. And by the way, red has become my new favorite color! Want to know why? Read Closer. Highly recommended for ANYONE!

~Rachel A Olson~



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!