ShareThis

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Revamped Horizon Expansion

With a little encouragement and some determination, I've officially started my amateur Graphic Designing "career". Okay, that may be a bit of an over-exaggeration, but I have made my services public now. On my website, I added a new page called "Provided Services" that shows some of my work and has contracts for each service provided. I believe the prices set are reasonable. I don't claim to be a pro, but I've had several people tell me I do good work. If it weren't for them, I never would've taken this step. I also have a page set up on Facebook now for it, and I've decided to work under a business-type name, No Sweat Graphics. Look me up!



As you'll notice, I revamped my blog! I've been wanting to participate more in book blogging and Indie supporting, and decided the blog needed an overhaul to better fit said things. Now, I feel I can rightly blog about more than just my books and my life! One feature that'll be coming soon is an event calendar. Eventually, I'd like to have enough things lined up to have a decent schedule for my readers, and the calendar would show all upcoming events. Watch out, ya'll! I'm expanding my horizons! (For anyone who's interested in being on my blog, please email me.)

I haven't promoted it in awhile, so I thought I'd take some time to do so. On my website, I have a few pages for the more artistically inclined. My page, Highlighted Life, is for anyone interested in promoting themselves on my page. The information remains posted for a week, and at the end of the week, the individual's general information gets permanently moved to Talent Worth Recognizing. I also have a "buttons" page for those who have a "button" or image associated with their website/blog. For authors, I have a Read Recommendations page. All of these pages are to help promote and to support others in the art industry, not just writers. If you, or anyone you know, is interested in free promoting or cross promoting, please contact me.

On another note, I just wanted to remind everyone that my debut novel, The Seventh Layer, is only $.99 on Amazon.com. In January, I intend to branch out and add it to Barnes and Noble so that Nook readers can also enjoy it. Jessie and my book, Love During Death, comes out on January 1st, and will be available exclusively on Amazon.com, for 3 months before we branch it as well. Love During Death is currently available on Goodreads to add to your TBR list. Keep up to date on progress by following me and/or Jessie on Facebook and/or Twitter (@whitesouljamma for me, @authorjessicah for Jessie).

Coming soon to the blog:
  • Character interview with Kelli McCracken! Kelli will be doing an interview with two of the hottest men in the reading world, Dylan and Layne. Don't miss it!
  • A sponsored blog stop with Dannika Dark! Come back on December 8th to check that out! (PS: she's my current FAVE author, and she's Indie!).
My three year old is pestering me about something involving TV, Spiderman, and the Hulk. No worries, though! I'll be back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!