ShareThis

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Rambles

This weekend was my free Kindle ebook weekend and it has gone better than I could've ever hoped for! As of right now, the count is at 598, and I'll have the final number posted tomorrow morning.

I didn't do much this weekend. I intended on getting my house completely clean and organized yesterday, and ended up taking a nap and doing nothing worthwhile. Today wasn't anymore productive, but I did do a lot more today. Still, I feel pretty useless this weekend.

On another note, I've postponed progress on Sovereign Plague to work more proficiently on Love During Death with Jessie. We've agreed to make a strong attempt at finishing LDD by the first of the new year. I'm not near as optimistic about that actually happening as she is, but it does paint a pretty picture in my mind! We're close to 20k words, and if we both make the effort this week, we could hit our halfway mark by the weekend! Seeing as how it's been close to two years since the original starting date of LDD, it's time to finish it so we can both move on to other projects.

This month, three books are coming out that I am desperate to get my hands on!

What the Heart Needs by Kelli McCracken
Binding Secrets by Lisa Logue
Impulse by Dannika Dark

If you've not read any of the books from these series', then you have no idea what you're missing out on!

Well, I know this post was fairly lame this week, but it's hard to think clearly when your three year old is watching the animated Incredible Hulk TV series on Netflix and you secretly want to watch it as much as he does! Yep, I'm that kind of nerd. Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. You're a good nerd - I use to watch all the cartoons with the kids - some needed supervision, some were just fun..3 a.m. - going to take a shower and go to bed earlier than last night - trying to turn myself around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!