ShareThis

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Author's Head Cold

Time for a new week! Who's ready. This girl is!

Update of last week: Jessie and I topped out with 20k words just last week! We're on the second to last chapter of our book, which means we should be done either by the end of this week or beginning of next week. Both Jess and I have a lot of other things to do this week, so our writing may be deterred a bit. No worries! We're still planning on a release on the first of the year.

Back cover for Jessie and my book, Love During Death.
I've been suffering from a pretty wicked head cold since Thursday and it's been wearing me out! I managed to get some house cleaning done yesterday, but by evening I felt fully drained. As a result, I haven't had much energy to write and I'm finding it very irritating. To top it off, this week is not only the end of October, but the beginning of November, which means hair pulling craziness at my day job.

Upcoming events: Two of the books I've been looking forward to this month were postponed for release. The last update I had heard, they were both being scheduled for release (one still being tentative) on the 31st, which makes all three that I was waiting for due to be out on the same day. I'm gonna be one busy gal! To top it all off, Wednesday is also Halloween, which means trick-o-treating with my 3 year old. I also have to take him in for a flu shot that day, so it'll be interesting to see how it all turns out.

It's bedtime in my house (at least for the little guy) so I'm off for now! I hope everyone has a fantastic week and a wonderful Halloween! Until next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!