ShareThis

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered: CRAVING MORE!

What a week! For whatever reason, I was EXTREMELY tired all week and was worried I'd be too dead to be worth two cents come Saturday. Somehow, though, I managed to be my normal chirpy self!

My book signing was AMAZING! Super special thanks to Sheryl Phillips for hosting, and Brittany Kouba for the beautiful cupcakes! Turn out was a bit lower than I had anticipated, but I discovered that a Nebraska Huskers game was on at the same time as the signing, and it had a small affect on the number of people willing to leave their homes. There were also some that forgot about it, or were out of town. One even told me she had a 4-wheeler accident and still couldn't feel her toes! Lots of love has been sent her way! Needless to say, I've got about 7 more purchases lined up, possibly more! I feel so incredibly blessed for the amount of support I've had from friends, family, and even acquaintances!





My plans for the near future: read, write, promote, repeat. The life of an Indie author is never ending, but I wouldn't have chosen another path for the world!

There are several books coming out soon that I am so incredibly excited about!

  • Binding Secrets by Lisa Logue due out the end of October
  • Impulse by Dannika Dark also due out the end of October
  • What the Heart Needs by Kelli McCracken due out the beginning of October
  1. Binding Secrets is the second book in the Legacy of Secrets series. I HIGHLY suggest reading book one, Cursed Secrets, along with the sister novella, Fire & Ice.
  2. Impulse is book three of the Mageri series. If you've not read Sterling and Twist yet, you NEED to.
  3. What the Heart Needs is the second book in the Soulmates series. Go read What the Heart Wants while you're waiting for the release of book two!
Stay tuned for frequent updates on more upcoming books I'm working on. Be sure to swing over to my Amazon page for your print or Kindle ebook version of The Seventh Layer! http://www.amazon.com/author/rachelaolson

3 comments:

  1. As always, thanks for the shoutout! <3
    I'm so glad things went well for you! I would have been there if I could have! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know me, always bragging about my friends ;) It would've been an absolute RIOT if you had been there! You were in my thoughts :)

      Delete
  2. I am so pleased you had the success you deserved, maybe word of mouth will spread the good news for you now. Wishing more sales to a lovely friend
    Al

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!