ShareThis

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Books Books Books: Reviews, Blocks, Recommendations

I missed last week's blog post. It's been a hectic couple of weeks, and this coming week isn't looking any less crazy. I'm getting audited at my day job this week and my stress levels have far surpassed the roof. I've also managed to go almost two weeks without writing anything but an English Comp paper. It's been too difficult to concentrate. I have, however, managed to get some reading in. I'm considering the option of becoming a reviewer...probably don't have the time for it if I want to write as well. Oh well, dream big, right?

Since my book signing, I sold the rest of the books I had on hand, ordered more, and may have to order even more! I've also ordered some SWAG and am looking into some giveaway options. I've also sold several Kindle editions and have two reviews so far! Hoping for many more.

Aside from that, little new has gone on. I'm more than exhausted and wonder on a daily basis how I manage to keep my eyes open all day long. I started a B-vitamin complex regimen today, hoping it'll either eliminate or minimize my chronic tremors and give me back some of my energy. Soon, my pretty, soon!

I recently reread Sterling and Twist by Dannika Dark in preparation of the release of Impulse, book three of the Mageri series. It's due for release at the end of October. I can't wait!!!

I also read Expiez by CD Hussey. It's only a novella, but it was worth it. I'm currently working on Her Demonic Angel by Felicity Heaton, and it does not disappoint! Once done, I intend to post some short reviews on Amazon and hopefully get some writing done before burying myself in another world.


What are you reading? What do you intend to start next? Which book release has you most excited?

1 comment:

  1. I am currently reading "Horus rising" by Dan Abnett. I have just started the next Chronicles book, even though book 1 has died :( friends who have been following the stories are now in book 3. Whether book 2 sees the light of day, is open to debate.
    The book I am waiting for is Joe Abercrombie's "Red country" Dark fantasy meets the Old West, due out on October 18th The same day as my friend Erika's book- Birthright, bestowed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!