ShareThis

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Loving Zombies, Baby Shoot-Guns

I've been fairly absent from my usual internet activities the last few days. I read a bit (three books in two days), built a website for Jessie, and stared at my green walls instead of doing laundry. I managed to get a sliver in my foot from walking around outside for almost two hours just in my driveway and have overdone...something because I'm exhausted!

On the plus side, I've only got one more week to wait for my lovely beta readers to finish up their reading and get back to me so that I can proceed with getting my proof copy of The Seventh Layer and be sure I'm ready to print. I don't have much time and I'm feeling a bit stressed. Can I get everything done by the time I have the signing? I hope to whichever god likes me that he/she will like me a WHOLE LOT over the next few weeks :D

My son had a meltdown at my parent's house tonight over his scissors being the wrong color. What kind of crazy is that!? I know I'm a bit loopy, but I'm pretty sure he didn't inherit that from me. He also pretended to murder my mother repeatedly with his "shoot-gun" and she eventually became zombified. It was, at least, a good way to start my day.

I realize this particular blog is a bit random, and I'm ending it abruptly, but my computer just informed me that I have less than 7% battery life remaining and I'm too tired and/or lazy to reach over and plug it in. Therefore, it is my bedtime and I must away!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the 15th of September! Options are available to ALL individuals to get their hands on a signed copy of The Seventh Layer, no matter where you live. Sleep well! Maybe some of us can feel energized in the AM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!