ShareThis

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dearly Beloved Sleep

I just got home from a beautiful wedding for my friend Jessie's little sister. Cass made an exquisite bride! I've been able to spend some time with Jessie the last few days, but we've been so busy catching up that we got absolutely NOTHING done on Love During Death (oops!). It's alright though. We communicate on a regular basis and seem to think on the same wave length, so we're always on the same page (and it can be creepy sometimes).

I don't have much to say tonight. My brain is slush; I'm exhausted. This last week has been one of the slowest I've experienced this year and I'm definitely feeling it tonight. I also have a little boy who needs to go to bed and I'm gladly going to go to bed as well. I have plenty to look forward to this week. By no later than Tuesday, I should be receiving my book order for my signing!!! I'm still excited and nervous. I suppose that won't go away until after it's all done.

This is completely off topic, but I informed my parents this afternoon that I intend to get a tubal ligation when I turn 30. There are a few factors that have led me to the decision, but the most prominent is that I am very passionate about NOT having children in my 30's. I couldn't tell if my mom was relieved or disappointed, or both. My dad didn't say anything, which is not much of a surprise. Regardless, I only have three more years to go.

My munchkin, August 2011, age 2.5 years



"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
Victor Hugo


Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!