ShareThis

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mini Makeover

I made some pretty obvious changes to the website today. Also wasn't overly impressed with the RSS feed that my website host provided, so I've switched. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to transfer the old blog posts to this one, so I've save them for the time being. They can be accessed from the side bar. More changes yet to come! Web address will be changing before the end of the month, as long as everything goes as planned. Keep your eyes peeled for updates on that. The second edition to Lisa Logue's Cursed Secrets comes out tonight! Check back on the Recommended Reads page for a direct link(s) to that. I've got to get back to my day job, but wanted to get out a quick update to all my readers! Thanks for keeping the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!