ShareThis

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Left Field Days

It's been a crazy few days here in my small town! Yesterday, my parents and I took my three-year-old on the 1880 train in Hill City, SD. Today was a busy day of church going and napping. Doesn't sound like much, I know. But it felt like too much! Sometimes my body tries to tell me I'm older than twenty-seven (no, I'm not age shy).

Upcoming plans: order banner and make fliers/handouts/business cards/bookmarks for book signing in September. I'll be making an event on Facebook for it as well, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Also on this week's agenda: finish editing!!! So much to do, so little time!

On another note, the new website is up and I've concluded that I like it better than the old one! I've also added two pages, one for links and one for my upcoming spotlight-a-week page. If you or someone you know who is in the writer community or associated with it wants to be the spotlight of my new page for an entire week, email Mr or message me on FB. You could even leave me a comment here!

My girl Jessica Humphrey should be getting back home to Colorado tonight from her trip to Philidelphia. She and I seriously need to get cracking on Love During Death. I've decided to forego making the cover art for it as well, seeing as how I've heard nothing from the girl I had "hired" to do it for me.

That's all I've got for now. When all the commission settles down to a quiet simmer, I'll start coming up with much more entertaining things to talk about. Until then, bear with me. I'm pretty Stoked about being two steps away from publishing so it's all I can think about. Much love to my faithful followers, and a hearty thanks to my frequent visiters.

To end the evening, could we keep everyone in our thoughts and/or prayers that were victims of the shooting in Aurora, CO and to all the fighters tending to the fires here in Nebraska? My heart goes out to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!