ShareThis

Monday, July 16, 2012

Gateway To Insanity

Here's a little peak into my day: went to transfer domain name, website was down for FIVE hours. Considered switching website hosts, but couldn't really find what I wanted. Pretty much walked in circles in cyberland before accumulating a massive headache and bad attitude before I threw up the bird and called it quits for now. So......conclusion of the day: I will NOT be operating under my doman address for awhile yet. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on that.

On a much happier note, I'm about to go shower so that I no longer smell like rotting pig flesh on a hot, humid day. I'm sure that'll make everyone's night just a little bit brighter! Oh, and tomorrow I continue round one of editing, beginning with chapter 4. Since this is my first soon-to-be-published novel, I'm completely clueless as to how many rounds of editing I'm supposed to go through before I send it off to beta, but I assume I keep cycling until I feel confident that I caught everything and fixed/changed everything that needed fixed/changed. By my estimations, I'll be ready for beta in a week.

More sunshine and rainbows: I've been accepted into the fabulous Indie Author Network (IAN) community and look forward to working with some amazing writers! I'm also planning on revamping my information with the Indie Book Collective (IBC) and attempting a second time to get in touch with the ParaYourNormal team. I might procrastinate that last effort until I know for sure I have the time and energy to put for my best for them if I'm able to get my foot in the door there. If it were my choice, I'd learn to astroproject so that I can be in more than one place at a time. Talk about multitasking!

I'm not sure how far back I passed through the doorway into insanity, but it was there somewhere along the road today. They say there's a fine line between psychosis and brilliance. I always found entertainment and enlightenment in dancing on both sides of the line, usually one foot on either side. Today, I tripped and rolled haphazardly deep into the darker side, far away from the line. I haven't found my way back yet; maybe in the dreamlands. See you there in some way, shape, or form!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!