ShareThis

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Friendly Cannibalism

My new page, Highlighed Life, is officially in full swing! Paula Shene is my first victim as a spotlighted author of children's books. Please be sure to swing by my page and read up on her (http://rachelaolson.com/highlighted-life.html).

I had strong intentions today to get reacquainted with Love During Death and possibly get a bit of writing in. Unfortunately, I've had part of a song from one of the one thousand Land Before Time movies stuck in my head ALL DAY. It replays over and over...friends for dinner, I'm gonna have friends for dinner...and I've felt a bit like a cannibal today, though I've never eaten any of my friends before. At least not that I'm aware of...

 
ANYWAY, I got some reading in and finished Glimpse: Zellie Wells book #1 by Stacey Wallace Benefiel. If interested, I left a review. Check it out on the Amazon.com page here.

I have a three-year-old passed out on the couch, it's quite possibly my bedtime, and I have an insane amount of stuff to do at my day job tomorrow. I can't wait for September so that I can get my book signing out of the way and move on to more writing and publishing and...and...and...

Last but not least, a big thank you to all my continued supporters and all the newcomers. Remember to support the "self employed" community by reading self published authors, support their editors and graphic designers, and don't be afraid to put a good word or two out for the ones you really enjoy! If you or anyone you know is looking for awesome children's books, be sure to check out all the info on Paula. She's inspiring!

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!