ShareThis

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chronical Power

It's been awhile since I've blogged, so you'd think I had a lot to talk about, right? Ugh, sometimes I think I have the most boring life.

I finished my editing and have passed off to all but one of my beta readers. Now it's a waiting game. For those who haven't seen my posts or my Special Events page, my book signing has been scheduled for the 15th of September, 2012. I'm conjuring up a plan for those who are unable to attend due to work and/or distance.

So, I got my eyes checked this morning. It's such an adventure to try to drive around and do my usual Saturday errands when my eyes are dilated to the size of oreo cookies and have to wear one of those silly plastic sunglass slip things IN MY SUNGLASSES because it's too bright out for just my sunglasses. I did manage to spend a pretty penny on groceries during my blindness.

My friend Megan and I watched the movie Chronicle this afternoon. I would definitely recommend it, and intend to buy it...eventually. I have to save my extra pennies for the book signing. :)

Alright! Question of the hour: if you could have three (3) super powers, what would they be and why? Mine would be flying, telekinesis, and the ability to turn my skin tough, kind of like a shield. Why? Just because I think it'd be cool to fly everywhere, move things with my mind, and protect myself with rock-skin. I guess I have a super hero complex, and would like to be able to go anywhere in the world and help others. What are your thoughts?  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!